The Center of Enlightenment is committed to lives of unconditional love, excellence, integrity and healing. People of all faiths can find a common spiritual philosophy of life under the umbrella of Spiritualism.
The Center of Enlightenment offers classes by our esteemed ministers on classes for ordination, knowledge, spiritual growth and personal renewal.
Please check our class list on ordination and other classes offered. This page only holds three months at a time.
Social Media with Lisa Argo
First Sunday after Worship Service, May 7, June 4, and August 6 at 12:00 p.m.
Likes, Tweets and Blogging, oh my! Come and learn about what social media is all about and the importance of networking and how to do it.
Basic Spiritual Healing
May 8, 2017, 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
This class will run for 9 weeks and will include the laws of the state of Michigan for healers. Contact Rev. Ken Nowaczewski for registration.
August 5, 2017, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Connect to another lifetime to resolve issues in this lifetime. Contact Rev. Kathleena Katona for registration.
August 19, 2017, 11:00 a.m.
Learn how to recognize and create sacred space around you. Contact Rev. Barbara Yarnell for registration.
Introduction to the Seance Room
DTBD with Rev. Charles Klapadlo.
Get ready for the new year with different events we host at the Center of Enlightenment or that we co-host at other places.
Fellowship is the third Sunday of the month. All are welcome. Please bring a dish to pass.
Board of Directors Meetings is the fourth Sunday of the month. All are welcome. Guests and non-members have the floor for the first 15 minutes.
Al Message Night
July 21, 2017, 7:00 p.m.
Ministers and Certified Mediums connect with Spirit. A wonderful evening of love. Contact Rev. Carol Willis.
The Center of Enlightenment offers workshops by our ministers, guest ministers and members on knowledge, spiritual growth and personal renewal.
Women of Enlightenment: Woman's Support Group
This group meets thesecond Friday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
Each month the women of our church and guests bring a dish or snack to pass and discuss topics such as Gratitude, Forgiveness or Goal-setting.
The Center of Enlightenment Choir: Rev Kathleen Hellenberg, Director
Practice is everysecond and fourth Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
Our choir helps us celebrate certain Sunday Services and Special Events. All are welcome.
Center of Enlightenment 2724 Goodrich Ave, Ferndale, MI 48220
Watch for: Blogs Profiles Photo Gallery and More.
1. I believe that as a co-creator with Mother/Father God, I have the power and the responsibility to create a life that is in direct alignment with Devine Will. I request and allow that union at this moment to improve my life.
2. I understand that the results of my limited thinking are of my own doing; and that the problems and lack I experience are my responsibility to transform through “right-thinking”, followed by “right-action”.
3. I forgive myself for perceived wrongdoings in thought, action, deed, and intention.
4. I now make known my specific requests to Mother/Father God, my partner in Co-creation, and I am grateful for all that I receive.
5. I now have a covenant with Mother/Father God in which it is agreed that I have an abundance of all things necessary to live a successful and happy life.
Abundance Classes Events Workshops